Database Working Group
A. Administrative Matters
- Select scribe
- Finalise agenda
- Approval of minutes from previous working group meeting(s)
- Review of action list
B. Database Update - Paul Palse, RIPE NCC
C. Status Data Protection TaskForce - Wilfried Woeber
- Any activity left since RIPE 58?
D. Impact of Removal of Unreferenced Contact Objects
- Do we need an info or "marketing" campaign?
E. Usefulness of Additional Format(s) of Database Online Documentaion
- See Shane's comments on the working group mailing list
F. Review of Use and Security Aspects of "RIPE-NCC-RPSL-MNT"
G. Key-cert Owner Search and mnt-ref, ref-nfy for Person and Role - Piotr Strzyzewski
Y. Input From Other Working Groups and Task Forces
- Input from Anti-Abuse Working Group regarding abuse mailbox and irt object recommendation as proposed for discussion by abusix.org (tbc.)
- Input from NCC Services Working Group regarding inet(6)num and aut-num objects to reference sponsoring LIR
Here are the presentations as uploaded by presenters. After the meeting ends, we will convert these files to PDF and post online.
Warning: file_get_contents(uploads/html/Thursday/Database WG/index.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/ripe-59/content/agendas/database.html on line 67
Presentations for this session will be available here as soon as presenters upload it.